EASY Chocolate Cake Recipe using Stand mixer!!. Recipe:
1. Put [4 room temp eggs] in a bowl of stand mixer and beat them with folk for few seconds .
2. Fix the whisk attachment and start the mixer at speed number 3 or 4 for 5 mins or until eggs are
light and fluffy and almost double in volume.
3. While mixer is doing it’s job. Take [1Cup All- purpose flour and remove 3 Tbsps then add to it 3 Tbsps cocoa powder]( so that we have one cup of flour mix in total), also add [1/4 Tsp baking soda] and [1 1/2 Tsp baking powder].
4. Sift this flour mixture 2 times.
5. Then add [1 Cup powdered Sugar] to eggs and beat again for 2 minutes at speed 3.
6. Now add [1/2 cup Cooking oil] to sugar-eggs mixture and again beat for 2 minutes at speed 3.
7. Then add sifted flour little by little to this and mix for less then one minute in total.
8. In the end mix everything with the spatula.
9. Pour into cake tin and bake for about 30-35 mins in a preheated oven( or until a toothpick inserted to centre comes out clean)
10. Enjoy your soft and fresh cake with tea or decorate it as you want.
Tags: EASY Chocolate Cake Recipe using Stand mixer!!, chocolatecake, chocolatecakerecipe, cakeusingmixer, cakerecipeusingstandmixer, howtomakecakewithmixer, chocolatecakerecipewithmixer, moistcake, choclatecakeeasyrecipe, nisasscrumptiousbites, homemadecake